The difficulties that come with being human can make our heads spin and nobody is immune.
Life is full of shocks and we’ve all experienced our share of pain, loss, and unexpected change. Big blows can damage us immediately, while small ones pile up over time. It’s all too easy to fall down and lose our way, regardless of how strong we are. By working with you to understand the impact of life’s difficulties, I can help you create the tools you need to cope with anything that comes your way.
Everyone’s reaction to adversity is different.
Some people shrug it off and bounce back in a flash. Resilience like this is extremely rare. There are far more people in the world who need a hand dealing with the hardships thrown in their path day after day.
Like you, I’ve witnessed the consequences of trauma in my own life and in the lives of people I love. Witnessing this pain spurred me to learn more about the root causes and how to deal with the debilitating effects. My thirst for knowledge has developed into a passion for helping people find their way towards better lives.
I have listed my education and skill sets below, but the most important thing I’d like you to know is that I am here for you. You’ve visited my website for a reason and I applaud your courage in seeking what you need.
Take the first step in changing your life for the better. Contact me for a free, no-obligation, twenty-minute consultation.
I truly believe I can help. Let’s work together and get you where you want to be.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors of Arts in Kineisiology from Sonoma State University in 1995
- Masters in Social Work from San Jose State University in 2006.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotional Regulation, and Distress Tolerance)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) - trauma focused work
- Registered Yoga teacher
- Integrative Restoration (IRest or Yoga Nidra) assists with anxiety, chronic pain, trauma
Phone: (707) 387-4176
Location: 633 Cherry Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404